Terms & Conditions
Silverline Scotland is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Silverline Scotland may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
- To provide you with information on our services that you have requested
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may use the information to improve our services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to Silverline Scotland using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
A Silverline Scotland Cookie is a tiny text file composed of alphanumeric characters, which is created on your ‘terminal equipment’ (computer, smartphone or tablet) when your browser accesses our website. These Cookies are used to help your browser navigate our website and fully use all its features. To find out more about Cookies, including how to control and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we, nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.